Organic Shea Butter Soap
The product uses a selection of natural ingredient that will exceed customer expectations. It features farm fresh goat’s milk, making it even more gentle and mild for the skin for a texture customers will keep wanting to come back to. Packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins, goat’s milk soothes and hydrates even the most sensitive skin. Goats milk rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals and adds a layer of softness to the creamy texture of the outside bar. Its gentle and nourishing properties bathe your skin in luxury. The milk naturally exfoliates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and silky soft. Formulated with Organic Shea Butter and Coconut Oil which moisturizes, softens and heals dry, damaged skin.
- Moisturizes, softens and heals dry, damaged skin.
- Removes blemishes and fades scars.
- Removes dead skin cells and dirt away from the body.
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Heals and Soothes skin disorders eczema, psoriasis and skin irritation.
- Versatile use, can be used as a face soap, body soap, shaving soap or hand soap, for men and women
- Chemical-free, made without using any artificial colorants, parabens, Suitable for all skin types, and can be gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Water (Aqua), Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Goat milk
Net weight of 140g
DELIVERY CAN INCUR ADDITIONAL CUSTOM DUTIES AND VALUE ADDED TAXES (VAT), WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE AND SHIPPING COSTS LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COVERING THESE EXPENSES.
we are proud to be able to ship anywhere in the World. For more complex situations our customer support team is always ready to discuss!
Free & Easy Returns
we are sure you won't need to return any of our products but just in case we welcome the returns of any unused and unopened items within 30 days of the purchase.
10% of the sales on marked items goes directly to forest conservation and indigenous communities of the beautiful Amazonia in Peru & Brazil.